

Now I wasn't a fan of this book, it just didn't keep my attention as much as some others but I loved the pictures... and that definetly caught my eye when I was going to pick it out. If you have not seen David Kirk's illustrations you must. They are beautiful!!!! Full of color and I just can't even explain them. They are gorgeous. They are adorable and intricate in their design and colorful and make the story what it is. I love how he makes me want to be friends with these insects or keep them as pets and I hate bugs! Every time I look at his pictures I feel like I'm a part of the book or in a movie or something. It is great. Like I said the this story wasn't my favorite.... maybe it is because it was about cars. So I'm going to try another one of his books and see if I like it better because his illustrations are to die for.
No comments:
Post a Comment