Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Alexander and the Wind-Up Mouse
I always remember reading Leo Lionni books when I was younger and I always loved them. What is it about animals in stories that just for some reason make the stories so enjoyable? Maybe it's because its make believe I'm not sure but Alexander and the Wind-Up Mouse was enjoyable to me. I think the illustrations were always one of my favorite parts. They are so cool how they are made with other patterned paper all put together. And Alexander was always just so cute. Plus I love how the story is out to show children what true friendship is. Alexander could wish for anything and he wished that Willy could be a real mouse so that he wasn't going to get thrown away and so that Alexander could have a friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment