Tuesday, February 10, 2009
The Snowy Day
I love this book! Snowy Day is written and Illustrated by Ezra Jack Keats and is intended for children around preschool to first grade. I love this book because I love the innocence of the child and the first snow day and just everything. I love that the story was simple yet very enjoyable and age appropriate. I felt like it was very relatable to children. I remember when I had snow days and how it gazed outside in wonderment and astonished by the beautiful white blanket of snow that covered the earth. I really enjoyed the drawing especially the cute little foot prints in the snow. I feel like the book really captured the magic of the first snow fall. My absolute favorite part though was when the child put a snowball in his pocket to save it for the next day. It was really cute and yet sad when he found out it melted. I just loved this cute story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment